Two Words

Pumpkin Butter.

I have some weird obsession with everything pumpkin right now.  It’s comforting I guess. I had apples sauteed in it tonight over vanilla ice cream. I have these emotional eating moments of late. I’m not happy with that.

I think I have a new plan though. Something is brewing. I’ll share when it becomes more clear.

Thanks for all of your amazing comments. xoxo

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 Responses to “Two Words”

1. Trojan says:

I had an ambien induced over eat last night…good thing I only have protein bars and fiber one, it could have been ugly…

Now you have to go and mention pumpkin butter..?????

2. Elizabeth says:

What is it with Fall and pumpkin? :) My husband makes THE BEST protein pumpkin muffins with oats, egg beaters, splenda, pumpkin filling and protein powder. It is yummy and takes care of any cravings we might have. :)

3. april says:

It could have been worse, you could have went to Dairy Queen and got a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard or Starbucks and got a pumpkin spice frappicino mmmm…..sometimes I hate myself. Your body will love the apple and pumpkin.

4. Tina Ellison says:

Oh for the love of God, not one more word about pumpkin people :) !! Thanks Martha for getting that one started, I love pumpkin, but I don’t think Tony would approve of that Pumpkin Pie Blizzard, or pumpkin butter, but my fat rolls that are hanging on for dear life would love it!!! As for the big things?? Martha you have me on the edge of my seat, do tell!!!
    :) Tina

5. Mia says:

hey martha!

i tell you, i have a great pumpkin soup recipe. but the problem is one cup is not enough and bowl just seems like it needs a biscuit on the side :)

mia

6. Stef says:

I hope your new plan I able to help you!!!!

=)