Thank you, blog o sphere!

If it weren’t for all the great people I have come into contact with on the blogs and forums I have visited, I wouldn’t keep going on this fitness journey. You all inspire me. You encourage me when I am down. I am blessed by people who I have never actually met in person. Thank you. In only a few weeks I will get to meet some of you and hopefully solidify friendships. I have never had a lot o girlfriends. I’ve never been good at all the girlie stuff. I think I’m allergic to drama.

But really, thank you.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 Responses to “Thank you, blog o sphere!”

1. Laurie says:

Ditto! You hit the nail on the head, I couldn’t have said it any better. Also agree with the drama comment – I tell my daughter all the time, she’d better get over it, ’cause Mama don’t do drama.

2. Laurie says:

Hey I’ve been meaning to ask you – are you watching Rock of Love again? I don’t know about this batch of women, didn’t think they could get much worse than last time.

3. Tina says:

:) No drama here!! I’m the same way!! I can’t believe how awesome you all are, and I wonder, why is it so hard to find true genuine friendships, where you can be happy for each others successes, and cheer each other on through the tough times!! I am so happy you are going to the Arnold, I can’t wait to meet you!!
    :) Tina

4. April says:

You hit the nail on the head! I can’t wait to meet you at the Arnold though!!

5. Amyella says:

Martha – you look great! Definitely an excellent starting point and with Beka on your side you’re going to rock!

One little hint for you: when you pose for Figure (at least for NPC), you want your feet pointing forward, toes together :)

6. sonniejane says:

We are gonna get along great then because I am the same way! I am so glad you decided to compete cause you are gonna kick a$$. I have always look to you for inspiration and now when I need it most you are gonna do it again! YIPPEE

7. Elizabeth says:

I wish ALL women got the NO DRAMA part! :) So glad we connected! You inspire me! :-)