Pay Lee Oh: Day 15

Hey! We are halfway though this 30 day challenge. How are you feeling? From what I gather, there are PR’s and goals being hit! I’m excited to see what happens at the end.

I really did not stick to any sort of food plan AT ALL on my camping trip. My beef jerky was awesome, my “paleo mix” was awesome, my chocolate melted into a clump so I never tried it. I really find have lost or am losing the taste for certain things. Like alcohol. I never did make it through 2 drinks at a time. I just can’t seem to care about it. I guess the aftermath, however small for me is just not worth it anymore. I’m back solid though and plan to rock the next two weeks.

I did get to get some exercise in. We took a nice hike from 9000 ft to 10,900 ft. Don’t mention it to my doctor but on the way down I ran a bit. Shhhh. If the trail wasn’t too rocky or weird I just let myself go and it felt so good to get some energy out. I’m a little sore and it hurts so good.

I will be updating the scoreboard off and on today so post your points if you have not.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 Responses to “Pay Lee Oh: Day 15”

1. Jaala says:

Welcome back Martha! It sounds like you had a great time. The mountains is one of my favorite places in the world.

As for Paleo, it seems like salad dressing has been the bane of my existence. I have figured it out now though…olive oil and lemon. Yum.

I am on day 8 now and my point total thus far is 45.

2. Colin Jenkins says:

5 pts everyday for me since last time I checked in. So that would be 20 more pts for me please.

Glad to hear your back!

3. Brandon says:

Welcome back Martha!
    I’m at 85 points through Sunday’s 7. I’m feeling like this is the best strategy of eating imaginable right now: workouts are strong, I’m leaning out, and feeling great. I’m eating a ton of food though, me and my roommate are eating tons and tons of fruit, veggies, and meat. It is excellent and delicious!

4. Rona says:

i posted my other days points in the prior days post

(if you need me to i am happy to add them up)

my weekend wasn’t bad (it was REALLLY GOOD) but i
    was a tad off strict paleo as follows:

i’m not 100% sure if i am calculating my “minuses” correctly so i’ll post the specifics:

sat.
    -1 for wine (i had 2 glasses is that minus 1? or 2?)
    -1 for cheese (fruit and cheese and wine for dinner-mmm)
    so that would be 5 for sat ?

sun
    -1 for one drink (could have lived without it!)
    -1 for half a roll (worth eating)
    -1 for cheese that was in the ceasar dressing (hey it was homemade YUMMY)
    so if i calc correctly that’d be 4 for sun

? is that right?
    today back on track
    all the weekends eatings were by choice and worth it.
    i didn’t overdo it and have felt really really well doing the paleo thing at almost 100%

sometimes there are special occasions & that’s ok–unless of course it’s not :)
    but this was totally right on for me.

see ya all tomorrow. great going everyone. it’s amazing how the really simple things make incredible and huge differences.
    i totally dig that. :)
    rona

5. Jaala says:

Sorry for two updates in one day, but I got 7 today so my total is now 52.

6. Rona says:

My points for Monday is 6

7. Brandon says:

7 for me on Monday too! I love doing this challenge when going out to eat: yesterday I had to ask what they put in a balsamic dessing, and when then she said “i dont know, we dont make it here” I ordered the salad plain and got a look of horror from the girl taking my order! Excelent.

8. Rona says:

tuesday: 7 points
    this is fun
    and very do-able

other than being tired from not getting enough sleep i feel great
    back to wod’s tomorrow :)

9. Jaala says:

Brandon, I now ask for lemon and olive oil. It’s a good dressing.

7 more points for today, my total is now 59.